Here we go.
Breaking!
follow me on Twitter
FEAR ANTS
13 October 2008
IT'S TIME!
I lazily glanced at my calendar and realized that
EARLY VOTING BEGINS NEXT MONDAY
! It's the beginning of the end of this insane campaign cycle!
Happy Birthday to the very awesome Pharoah Sanders!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2017
(5)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
2016
(8)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2015
(14)
►
December
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
►
2014
(82)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(14)
►
2013
(61)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(11)
►
2012
(93)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(6)
►
2011
(88)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(6)
►
2010
(109)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(11)
►
2009
(134)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(14)
▼
2008
(153)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(26)
▼
October
(16)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
This is an old post that I'm just now getting arou...
Pres. Clinton will be here this eve in MY neighbor...
Record numbers reported for early voting in Pulask...
The past several days have been a blur! I don't k...
IT'S TIME!
We are going to the Arkansas State Fair on Wednesd...
I made two meals & baked banana bread today, wtf! ...
Eclipse Glasses is not performing this weekend due...
It's late & I'm writing up a post because I cannot...
Pre-
At lunch, I'm gonna drag out the crock pot & get s...
RIP Weekend
Darn right!
The other evening, I was queuing at a check-out li...
Is it me?
►
September
(16)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(19)
►
2004
(1)
►
July
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment